To our valued Virginia Eye Clinic patients:
In an effort to follow government guidelines, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Only the patient will be permitted into the building. If you need special assistance please call the office ahead of time to make arrangements.
- You must wear some form of face covering at your appointment.
- Our office staff are prepared and have appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Our Staff are following proper cleaning routines, including thoroughly cleaning each room between every patient. We are sterilizing all reading cards, tools, equipment and seating between every patient.
- We are screening every patient as they enter the facility. Patients with temperatures will be asked to reschedule or have a telemedicine visit with one of our physicians.
- Our front door is locked, and we are asking that you call our office when you arrive. In order to protect you and our staff, we are limiting the number of people in the building. This process has been working well for months.
- Please help us protect you and your loved ones by emailing (email@example.com) a picture of your ID and insurance cards.
- After you check in over the phone, one of the technicians will gather some basic info over the phone and then meet you at the door to seat you in your sterilized room.
- We will continue to enforce social distancing for the safety of our patients, employees, and our providers.
- We are dispensing ALL eyewear and contacts through our drive thru. If you have a need to meet with an optician we are happy to set up an in person appointment. Our drive thru has been very popular and we are working diligently to be super efficient!
- Please do not enter the Optical without an appointment or try on glasses without assistance.
- We are now accepting apple pay to help limit the handling of cards.
Note: Our Forest Office remains closed until further notice.